With a hint of melody lingering, Rajasthan, India is a kind of heaven for a honeymoon. Especially for the overzealous travellers who are on a constant lookout for a rainbow vacation. It is one of the prettiest and colourful states of India. With olden cities like Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Jaipur, and Udaipur, the state never ceases to amaze with old-world charm and beauty and as a honeymoon place in Rajasthan, it is a perfect combination of royalty and romance.
12 Best Honeymoon Places In Rajasthan
The pink city of Rajasthan is a treasure house of history and culture. Being one of the most popular tourist destinations, it is the most preferred honeymoon place in Rajasthan.
Read This Article: Best Bridal Makeup Artist In East Delhi
The capital city of Rajasthan is a location of thriving markets, stunning forest, unique cuisine, and plenty of cultural attractions that couples can enjoy.
Jaipur honeymoon places include camel rides at Ajmer fort, heritage hotels, and colourful bazaars. There, the visitors can buy blue pottery, embroidery leather shoes, exotic wares, and much more.
Some places to visit in Jaipur
- Sheesha Restaurant
- Nahargarh fort
- Central Park
- Smiti Van
- Sisodia Rani Garden
- Amber Fort
- City palace
- Jantar Mantar
Some places to stay in Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace
- Jai Mahal palace
- The Raj Palace
- Trident Jaipur
- Clarks Amer
- Samode Haveli
- Royal Heritage
How to reach Jaipur?
- Air – The Sanganer airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 10Km
- Train – The Jaipur Railway Station also serves as the headquarters of the Indian Railways and is well knitted with all other major cities in India.
- Bus – The city has a good network of roads connecting it with major Indian Cities.
Jodhpur offers a unique and royal experience for couples amidst the glittering golden sand. The city keeps the rich and glorious history of heritage hotels, beautiful palaces, valour and sacrifice, traditional temples and more.
Read This Article: A Complete Guide to body polishing for Brides | Pre Bridal Guide
Due to having these precious heritages, Jodhpur is known as one of the most visited places for honeymoon in Rajasthan.
Best Places to Visit Jodhpur
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Khejaria Fort
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Moti Mahal
- Sheesh Mahal
- Phool Mahal
- Chamunda Mataji Temple
Some places to stay in Jodhpur
- Umaid Bhawan
- Taj Hari Mahal
- The Rohet House
- Raas Jodhpur
- Welcome Hotel
- The Ajit Bhawan, Radisson
- The Ummed Palace
How to reach Jodhpur?
- Air – Jodhpur has its domestic airport which is 5 kilometres from the city centre.
- Bus, Jodhpur is well connected from Delhi.
- Train Jodhpur railhead is well connected by major Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata.
Studded with palaces, full of life, and blooming with love, Udaipur is one of the cities which one can’t just see but feel too.
Read This Article: 20 Best Panjabi Wedding Songs for 2021
The beautiful lakes, the white marble palaces with their extraordinary architecture elegance, and the royal resorts offer the most romantic environment for couples. Udaipur honeymoon places will never fail to affect the couples with their magical charm.
Best honeymoon places in Udaipur to create a story of your love
- Lake Pichola
- Saheliyon Ki Badi
- Sajjangarh Palace
- Dudh Talai
- Taj Lake Palace
- Raaj Bagh Restaurant
- Taj Aravali Resort
- The Leela Palace
- The Oberoi Udaivilas
- Aurika – Luxury by the lemon tree
- Taj Lake palace
- The Ananta Resort
- Trident Udaipur
How to reach Udaipur?
- Air – Maharana Pratap International airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 22Km from Udaipur, which connects to major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Kolkata.
- Train – Udaipur Railway Station is located on Main Road that is 3 KM away from the city.
- Bus – Udaipur is well connected by road to all the major cities of Rajasthan and its neighbouring states.
Mount Abu, the state’s only hill station serves as a source of comfort from the sultry desert climate of Rajasthan. Covered in vast stretches of green forest, serene lakes, and beautiful waterfalls, Mount Abu appears to be no less than a wonder in this desert.
Honeymoon Point Mount Abu
One of the famous destinations to visit in Mount Abu by newly married couples is Honeymoon Point. The place got its name because of a rock that resembles the shape of a man and a woman.
Read This Article: Top 6 Wedding Photographers in Delhi- For a blissful photoshoot!
Located at a height of 4000 feet, this place offers a spectacular view of the setting sun. The region’s untwining vibes and beautiful excellence owes to the way that this place standout amongst the most visited place in Mount Abu.
Other Places to visit in Mount Abu
- Achalgarh Fort
- Nakki Lake
- Sunrise Palace
- Shri Raghunathji Temple
- Honeymoon Point
- Dilwara Jain Temple
- Luna Varshi Temple
- Khadi Bazaar
Some Places to stay in Mount Abu
- Hotel Hillock
- Hotel Silver Oak
- Sterling Mount Abu
- Hotel Toppers Corner
- Chacha Inn – The Garden Resort, Hotel Angroha
How to reach Mount Abu?
- By Air – Udaipur is the nearest airport which is situated at a distance of 185km from Mount Abu.
- By Train – Abu road station is the nearest railway station that is around 28 km from the city, Mount Abu. The station connects direct trains from Mumbai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Delhi, and Jodhpur.
- By Road – Mount Abu have a well-connected road by bus that joins major cities like Ajmer, Udaipur, Delhi, Jaipur, and Bundi.
This golden city of Rajasthan is emerging as a most romantic destination among newlyweds. Forts, folk music, camel safari, desert makes the place an exciting honeymoon destination.
Jaisalmer is a beautiful combination of architecture, colours, and romance.
Best Places to Visit Jaisalmer
- Gadisan Lake
- Jaisalmer Fort
- Sam Sand Dunes
- Jaisalmer Market
- Desert National Park
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Jaisalmer Camping
Some Places to stay in Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer Marriot Resort And Spa
- Desert Tulip Hotel & Resort
- Devi Desert Resort & Retreat
- Sand Dunes Resort
- Club Mahindra Jaisalmer
- Suryagarh Palace
- The Mama’s Resort & Camp
- Mirvana Nature Resort & Camp
Other than these above-mentioned places, here are some destinations one can visit on a honeymoon.
Pushkar – Being surrounded by a tall green tree, and shiny desert makes it a romantic place for the couples
Ajmer – A city of total peace and solace. It is famous for Ajmer Sharif and luxury resorts.
Bikaner – The city in Rajasthan is known for its palace and forts. Bikaner is famous for magnificent forts, spiritual temples and Rajasthani cuisine.
Read This Article: How To Get Volume In Hair Naturally?
Chittorgarh – It is the place of mysterious forts, timeless ruins, tales of heroism, and valour.
Alwar – Alwar is famous as the most haunted place in Rajasthan. It is a perfect destination for those who are always up for some thrilling experience.
Bundi – Bundi is a land of Baoris. The place has historic importance and thus attracts many history buff couples.
Nawalgarh – a trip to the miniature town of the ancient Marwaris
Bharatpur – Bharatpur is known for its National park. It is a perfect place for couples who want to spend some time in nature away from the bustle of the city.
Honeymoon vacation is the special time of one’s life when two people get to know each other and begin a new life and there is no better way to make your honeymoon special than spending those lovely days in royal and colourful Rajasthan. The above-mentioned honeymoon places in Rajasthan will make your tour a lifelong memorable moment.