Hey girls we all believe that long hair is a glory and it makes you feel beautiful. It gives you confidence and adds to your personality. Every girl likes to flaunt her tresses and especially on occasions, she loves to keep them free and untied. Luscious and shiny locks have always been a dream of so many women. We all know how much time it takes to grow your hair out to a considerable length.
The maintenance and care that long hair requires is clearly monumental. These days having Rapunzel-like hair is just a dream due to the changing climatic conditions, lifestyle and nutrition that your body gets. Almost every girl faces the issue of rough hair due to growing pollution. This has led to a surge in demand for hair extensions.
Hair extensions can give you that desirable texture and length that you have always wanted. All you need is a skilled stylist who can give you the right guidance on the types of permanent hair extensions and the ones that would suit your hair type and personality.
If you want to make somebody’s dream come true, then you can pursue a hair extension course and shape your career. Nisha Lamba Salon is that one place where you can upgrade your career and learn the art of hair extensions. Nisha Lamba hair extensions services are quite famous across Delhi NCR.
What are Hair Extensions?
Hair extensions are also called hair weaves and they are a form of synthetic/ real hair that the stylist attaches to your scalp for adding length, thickness, or color to your natural hair. Some will be long lasting like they may last up to a year and some will not. If done correctly, they will be well matched in texture and color and will look natural to everyone.
Hair extensions of good quality are available in salons, that you can wash, condition, dry, or color just like your own hair. It gives you that freedom of styling. These days trending are hair extensions for short hair. Girls who are unhappy with the length of their hair prefer this treatment to add fullness to their hair.
Types of permanent hair extensions
1. Clip-In Hair Extensions
Clip-In Hair Extensions are also called Clip-In Wefts. At the base, they are attached with fabric or silicone and they come in a strand of contoured pieces. They come as ready to use and you can get long hair in minutes. At the roots, you can clip them and leave them. They are super easy to use and enhance your look in minutes. Each clip snaps open and you can close them with ease.
It depends on you how you take care of them and what products you use. With proper care, you can use them for 3-6 months or up to a year and in some cases even longer.
- They are the least damaging as they do not involve any chemicals.
- They also do not involve pressure or heat or any other installation methods.
- Easily removable.
- Available in different hair colors, styles and lengths.
- Easily you can apply them.
- Cannot wear them for longer time periods.
- Remove them before bathing, sleeping and exercising.
2. Tape-In Hair Extensions
Tape-In Hair extensions are best for those who want quick extensions. They come in wefts with single-sided or double-sided tapes and they are glued/taped together on either side of the hairs. You can put them easily within 40 minutes to 1 hour.
If you want to remove them, you need to remove them with glue remover and then reinstall. They typically last for 4-8 weeks and then you can reapply.
- It is one of the fastest methods.
- They are applied without any tool.
- Zero heat damage while applying.
- No strain on the head while applying.
- Reuse for 6-8 weeks.
- Cannot oil your hair or use any serum as that may cause slipping of extensions.
- After applying these, you cannot wash your hair for 24-48 hours.
- You need to avoid high intensity exercising as it leads to extensive sweating.
- Tying your hair is not an option.
3. Hot Fusion Hair Extensions
Hot fusion hair extensions can only be done by professionals. It is a critical hair extension insertion technique. The hair extensions are provided with a Keratin U-tip bond that is fixed to the hair through heating silicone lining and then in the process, it is attached to the roots.
The process is quite tedious and it may last for up to 5-6 months.
- The extensions applied through this method are durable especially if you maintain them properly.
- Blends easily with your natural hair.
- You have the liberty to style your hair with these extensions.
- Keratin that is used to bind the hair becomes clear after drying and hence, extensions are not visible.
- Cannot reuse the extensions.
- The process is expensive and it may take 6-8 hours to apply.
- Heating tools may damage the hair.
- You may suffer from discomfort, scalp itching, and headache after a few weeks.
4. Cold Fusion Hair Extensions
The cold Fusion method is similar to hot fusion but the technique is different. It comes with a pre-tipped polymer which does not require any heating. It is also called I-Tip extensions. It is applied by weaving small sections of hair through a micro link tube. It is installed through weaving tools and pliers to weave the smaller sections of hair.
The hair bonds via an ultra sound applicator. It is gentle on the hair as compared to hot fusion extensions. It lasts up to 2 months.
- It blends with natural hair perfectly and is not visible.
- It can also be done to fine hair.
- No heat is used in this method.
- No heat damage is caused to hair.
- The process takes around 8 hours in fixing the extensions hence its time taking.
- After 5-6 months, you cannot reuse the extensions.
- You may have issues of discomfort, itching and headache after a few days of applying.
5. Weft Hair Extensions
We recommended weft hair extensions for short hair. This method requires cutting your natural strands to your desired extension length. They are usually fitted with needles and thread into the sections or braided in by hand.
Coming in a variety of thickness, styles, colors, and lengths, they can last up to a year. You can wear your hair up or down and exercise as well. If it is applied correctly, then you can style your hair extensions into a pony without extension application showing.
- It lasts long.
- Easy to maintain.
- Styling with these is easy.
- Does not tangle that much.
- The process is time taking.
- You need professionals for the application.
6. Micro Ring Hair Extensions
Micro ring hair extensions come in rings of hair or small bundles that are tied to small sections of hair. Then a metal bead is clamped to them in order to secure the rings.
It lasts for a period of up to 4 months. They are damage free if fitted properly as they are fixed using glue or other harsh chemicals. For washing always start at the end of the hair and then move towards the micro rings.
- They are safe to use.
- Reusable without messy re-taping or re-bonding.
- Several shades can be mixed to create a highlighted effect.
- Comfortable to wear throughout the day and also while sleeping.
- The method is time taking.
- This method is quite expensive.
- Not for short hair.
- If installed incorrectly, then it may fall or slip.
Things to keep in mind while choosing the right hair extension for yourself
- Consider the weight and length of your natural hair.
- Take the advice of your hairstylist.
- Keep your hair color in mind.
- Decide how long you want to keep them.
- Decide your budget.
- Keep your lifestyle in mind as vigorous physical activity is not possible in some hair extensions.
- Every hair extension takes a different time so plan in advance the time that you have.
- Keep your personality in mind and then opt for the right one.
- Purchase a special brush available in beauty stores to make sure your extensions are not destroyed.
- Braid your hair into one large loose braid at the back of your neck before going to bed.
- Undo the braid and comb starting at the ends and then moving to your roots after waking up.
- Avoid excessive use of styling aids like gel, mousse, or hairspray. Go for alcohol-free products.
- Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo and rinse under cold water to get rid of tangles. Don’t massage and apply conditioner and then comb your hair starting with the ends. Let the extensions air dry.
Best Type of Hair Extensions as per your hair type
- Go for Tape-In hair extensions if you have thin or fine strands as it adds volume and length.
- Weft extensions are the best if you have thick hair. You can also go for fusion and I-Tips.
Hair Extensions Price
Hair extensions prices in salons differ. The permanent hair extensions price totally depends on the salon that you are getting it done from and the type you choose from the available ones.
Hair extensions price in parlour depends on the type of hair extensions you choose. The cost per stick is approx Rs.250-500 at salons.
Three Top Salons for Hair Extensions
In Delhi/NCR, there are three top salons where you can go for hair extensions. The hairstylists are quite skilled and professional and have years of experience:
1. Meribindiya Bridal Studio Noida
Ranking first on the list, it is the top bridal studio that is located in Noida. Meribindiya International Academy is a renowned salon that is known for its bridal services and hair extension services. They provide the best hair extension services in India. The services that the studio offers are Bridal Makeup, Party Makeup, Prebridal Treatment, Eyelash Extension Services, and Permanent Makeup.
The Academy of Meribindiya is called Meribindiya International Academy and has won many accolades and the classes here are given by celebrity makeup artists.
They have a team of highly professional hairdressers and hairstylists that provides high quality clip-in hair extensions. They have a wide range of extensions for straight to curly hair. The best part is that permanent hair extensions price is also affordable.
For hair extensions appointment, you can get in touch with them on 8130520472.
2. Nisha Lamba Salon
Second, on the list is Nisha Lamba Salon where hair extensions are done. Located in Dwarka, Nisha Lamba is a certified beauty and hair aesthetician. She has years of experience in the beauty industry and her passion for providing the best quality services makes her the second best on the list.
Nisha Lamba hair extensions services will not disappoint you. She has received numerous awards for her hair and beauty services both on international and national platforms. Nisha Lamba parlour hair extensions price depends on multiple factors. You can consult the experts who can assist you in regards to choosing the length, texture, and volume of your hair.
Nisha Lamba salon hair extensions price
Nisha Lamba hair extensions price varies from Rs.400-450 per stick. Depending on the type of hair extensions you choose, Nisha Lamba permanent hair extensions price list suits every budget.
For booking Nisha Lamba hair extensions services, contact them on 9958600827. They can guide you on Nisha Lamba hair extensions price list.
3. Diva Divine
Ranking third on the list is Diva Divine Hair India which was launched in 2008. They are the first retailer of human hair extensions and wigs in India. Their retail store is in Delhi. They offer hair extensions of the highest quality.
They offer a wide range of temporary clip-on and professional semi-permanent human hair extensions. The hair extensions price herecosts approximately Rs.1100 per stick.
For booking your service, contact them on 9958600827.